Our client is a multi-award winning, market leading distributor of kitchen doors and accessories throughout Ireland and the UK.
I am seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join the Sales team in Wicklow. This position will cover the following geographic areas; Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, Kilkenny, Carlow, Laois, Kildare and south of Dublin.
For the successful candidate this role offers an attractive salary and commission structure. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual, as the company continues to grow and succeed.
The main purpose of the role will be to maximise sales revenue from new and existing customers by telephone and direct contact calls to retail/trade businesses. You will be required to visit customers and manage the relationships and sales.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage existing key accounts to maintain and increase revenue through promotions, displays etc
- Develop new business
- Provide a high level of customer service to retail and trade customers
- Travel – To and from Northern Ireland for sales meetings / product launches etc on average 3 – 4 day/ nights per month
The Successful Candidate should possess the following:
- At least 3 -5 years’ experience in field sales within a B2B sales environment
- Live within the Geographical location
- Competence and experience in account growth, generating new business and Key Account Management
- Ability to demonstrate strong sales capability with the ability to upsell to customers
- Good negotiating & influencing skills
- Ability to develop and maintain customer/client relationships and to manage these relationships to meet commercial and sales expectations
- Excellent Communication skills both orally and written
- A driven and self-motivated individual with the ability to use their own initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Excellent organisational skills including working to deadlines
- Kitchen Sales Experience
- Competitive salary
- OTE commission
- Company car.
- Mobile phone