What will you be doing?
In this role you will:
- Provide complete IT support to our customer base, covering hardware and software for laptops, desktops and servers, networking equipment and printers.
- Planning and implementing desktop, server and network architecture for new and existing clients
- Setup of networking equipment i.e. switches, routers, AP's
- Projects – Plan, manage and implement technical projects from start to finish
- Planned Preventative maintenance – Monitor and maintain business systems, Verify Daily Processes
- Back-up – Perform and ensure the success of system backups and restores.
- Documentation – Review and update IT documentation/processes
- The configuration of network security solutions, e.g. firewall, anti-virus
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication and problem-solving skills
What skills do you need?
The basic requirements to be successful in this role are:
- 2-3 years in Technical Support role
- Fluent in English
- Technical skills
- Bachelors in IT field
Good working knowledge of and experience in:
- Desktop OS (Windows 7 to 10), Windows Server (Server 2008, 2012),
- Java, C++
- Mac OS, iOS & Android
- Networking Hardware & Protocols (DNS, DHCP, VLAN)
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies
- Knowledge of backup technologies (Azure & Veeam Backup)
- Knowledge and experience of Virtual Environments (Vmware, HyperV)