Our client is looking for New Business Sales Executives to work in their fun, vibrant offices in Dublin 3.
You will work with small to medium-size businesses in the Irish and UK markets. Through high volume of outbound cold calling, cold emailing, and social media outreach you will aim to speak with decision makers and gain a good insight into their business needs. You will then use our client's advertising solutions, including Search, Display, and video ads, to design media plans and launch campaigns for your clients, thereby helping them achieve their business goals. You will be expected to build strong client relationships which will allow you to monitor the progress of your client's campaigns and support them throughout the duration of the program.
This is a full-cycle new business sales role, where you will be expected to consistently exceed quarterly sales targets as well as develop a good understanding of products to ensure you provide your prospective clients with well-customised advertising solutions.
Our clients provide intensive sales and product training, as well as mentoring and coaching, which aim to equip you with all the necessary tools that will assist you in your way to the top of the leader board! There is a great opportunity for career progression for successful professionals, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project in partnership with a huge multinational.
Who we are seeking:
- An ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones and make a high volume of cold calls in order to speak with new clients and close deals.
- A competitive spirit who thrives under pressure, always striving to be the top performer.
- A team player, willing to go out of your way to help a teammate.
- You constantly strive to improve, proactively seeking coaching and guidance from peers and managers.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur.
- You have strong business acumen and knowledge of different business models and understand the importance of return on investment.
- A person of high integrity who has a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time.
- University degree or equivalent professional experience in sales and/or the technology industry.
- Desire to work in a competitive, target-driven new business sales team.
- Highly disciplined, with excellent time management and organisational skills.
Preferred requirements (Not Essential):
- 1-2 years of sales experience with overachieving against targets, ideally in an outbound, cold calling environment.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM.
- Salary: Basic salary, individual commission, and team bonus, and weekly/ monthly/ quarterly incentives.
- Training Program: Three week intensive training program covering sales & product, as well as ongoing training and coaching
- Progression – Career Development Plan.
- Subsidized Health Care and pension plan.
- Perks: Free food & drinks, internal competitions with fabulous prizes, and games room in recently renovated office in Dublin 3.
- Fun & inspiring working culture.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00 to €35,000.00 /year