Our client, a hugely successful media company, is looking for experienced Sales and Business Development Representatives to work in their offices in Dublin 2.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to work with an established team of creative and committed employees in a fast-paced, dynamic company, whilst also developing strong business relationships with senior influencers in the media industry. There will also be excellent opportunities to help grow the online side of the company, as well as supporting the team with public relations and marketing strategies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Researching and contacting potential clients, with a goal to arranging face-to-face meetings, business lunches or presentation, to explain the benefits of advertising.
- Work closely with clients to design a solution that suits their needs.
- Explaining pricing costs to potential clients and negotiating.
- Managing the accounts of existing clients to ensure that their needs are satisfied, and that our client is their first port of call when they are considering advertising.
- Marketing to key, focused sectors in the media business.
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of the marketplace you work in, including regular analysis of competitor activity.
- Manage client sales and earning thousands of euro.
- Attending industry networking events, exhibitions, seminars and conferences to build awareness of your industry and meet with potential and existing clients.
- Keep accurate records of major sales, contacts and deals.
- Working closely with the in-house production team to ensure that agreed advertisements are designed and received in good time before production deadlines.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Outgoing personality with good listening skills.
- Persuasive, likeable and confident.
- Excellent customer service and the ability to maintaining business relationships.
- The ability to be creative with your selling approach.
- Resilient, adaptable and reliable.
- Multi-tasker, who is organised and detail-orientated.
- Focused with the desire to sell and meet ambitious targets.
- Commercial awareness and strong networking skills.
- Excellent digital media skills.