Technical Program Manager – Dublin 4
- The ideal candidate will possess 3 – 5 years of experience in technical program management, plus experience managing complex and large-scale and technology infrastructure projects. Experience in managing networking projects and / or data center roll outs is a plus. A Bachelor’s degree is required as is a demonstrated ability to lead engineers and subject matter experts in a technical environment. A talent for successfully delivering aggressive programs while effectively managing large capital budgets is essential.
- The successful candidate will be an exceptionally strong communicator both written and verbally, and will lead multi-discipline, highly technical project teams. You will have experience of working in a complex engineering environment and will have worked as a technical project manager on increasingly complex projects. Your experience includes data centre technologies like HVAC, power systems, cable plant, server, or networking. You will work comfortably with teams and peers from Real Estate, Design Engineering, Construction Management, Finance, Procurement and Operations to name but a few.
- You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial and very busy environment,
- Bachelors degree and 3-5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risk management. Must be well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure.
- Proven ability to effectively manage project budgets is essential
- Data Centre networking engineering, systems engineering or construction management background.
- Good understanding of Data Centre technologies such as Power, Cooling and Controls systems.
- Proficiency with project management planning and reporting tools.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelors degree and 3 – 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
- Experience in management of complex technology infrastructure projects. Experience of data centre design, construction and fit out projects a plus.
- Experience with and deep understanding of multiple project management methodologies.
- Experience of delivering projects across multiple locations in Europe, Middle East & Africa