Our client, a worldwide provider of automation, is looking for Graduates in a Business or Technical Discipline to work in their Sales Engineering team in Dublin West.
- Bachelor's degree (Ideally 2.1 or above in a Business or Technical Discipline): We will consider degrees from other disciplines and 2:2 grades providing grades in Maths/Physics are strong at Leaving Cert/GCSE/A Level and the candidate demonstrates they have worked throughout University in a role where they have gained transferable skills
- 1–2 years' experience or commercial experience or working whilst at University if a new graduate
- Proven leadership qualities
- Professional attitude– successful candidates will be meeting with clients regularly so they need to be able to represent the company in a professional manner
- Confident and ambitious
- A positive, enthusiastic and driven character.
- Willing to learn.
- Driving Licence
All candidates must hold a full driving licence (manual) and be eligible to work in Ireland and or the UK without a VISA.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent